So, after my second weekend of franatic drilling, wiring, screwing (screws), the lights are finally all installed, and ALL WORKING! WHAT A SHOCK!
But that's not the biggest shock. The biggest shock came when I touched a live wire, while trying to wire up one of the lights. Gives you one hell of a jolt, and I am lucky that it was with the back of my finger and not with the front. Anyway, it left me feeling kinda dopey (yes - more than usual) for the rest of the day, but I am feeling better now. :)
And the good news is that our house is starting to resemble one. Things are slowly disappearing off the floor, boxes are getting emptied, and I even vacuumed today! Give it a few more weeks, and it will be like we have been here forever.
2011: A Year In Music [Part 4 of 4]
5 years ago