Friday, November 10, 2006

It's gettin' colder

So, today I walked to the supermarket to get some bread, and had the following clothing on the top half of my body:

1. Singlet (you know it's getting cold when I start wearing them)
2. Long-sleeved t-shirt (Timberland)
3. Hooded jumper (Roots, Canada)
4. Hockey Jersey (UNH, silver, 3rd jersey)
5. Thick jacket (grey, timberland)

And I was still a little cold. I checked www.wetter.de and they said that it is 10C, which I don't believe for a minute. But they also show the "it feels like" temperature, and it apparently feels like 2C, which is a lot more like it.

Am I counting down the days until I come home for Summer? HELL YEAH!

Tschüß,
'Brush

4 comments:

Matt said...

So when are you comin' back? :)

'Brush and Bel said...

Middle of Dec until middle of Jan.

Anonymous said...

You are seriously gay. Even at about -5 you shoulda had half that much stuff on, you wuss.

Methinkst you are just addicted to this hockey fashion statement, wuss boy.

Anonymous said...

Well, no complaining about the weather in Germany. Tim's just telling me it's snowing in Tasmania!
Zim's a bit cold today, only 25 °C!