Thursday, September 29, 2005

So here's the plan...

Ok, so here's the plan for this blog...

Bel and I will log in on a semi-regular and semi-random basis to provided updates on what is happening while we are living in Germany. Hopefully this will include many funny stories of when I royally screw up the language and end up asking people for English playing-cards rather than an English menu, etc. Added to this should be many nice pictures of places we have been, things we have seen, and hopefully some wierd and wonderful sights too.

It is also my plan to try and include a section in each post where I write in German. Motivation for this is so that I force myself to use the language in the written form, and also to show Tansy (greatest language teacher EVER!) that I am improving. I wonder if my written German will have a Russian accent too?

Ok, that's enough for now...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
'Brush

No comments: