Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things that I got in Australia...

Here is a list of things that I got in Australia:
  1. A new camera lens which we used at the wedding (Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 with VR);
  2. A ripper discount on said camera lens (at Croydon Camera House);
  3. 2 step-brothers, 1 step-sister, and 1 step-mother;
  4. A new found respect for low power cars (who needs a V8 when you are limited to 100km/h??);
  5. A dose of homesickness and a desire not to return to Germany;
  6. Pneumonia from my brother (night sweats followed by night shivers - still coughing);
  7. Looked after by pretty much everyone when I was sick (big thanks to Gwenda and my Mum); and finally
  8. Back on the plane to go home (most of which I slept through - Pneumonia isn't so bad after all).
See you all again at Christmas, and let's see if we can find something to top Pneumonia - maybe the Plague?

Tschüß,
Brushy.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Congrats on the 18-200! You may remember that's the lens I had while we were shooting in Triberg, so it gets the Trentini seal of approval. :)

Looking forward to catching up with you guys at Chrissy!

'Brush and Bel said...

Of course I know it was the one that you had - hence I bought it. :) I just ordered the 72mm polarising filter for it too.