Wednesday, August 13, 2008

D&D's Day Down Under

A few weeks ago, Bel and I boarded the first of three flights back to Australia for a wedding - and a very special wedding at that. My Dad was getting married, and we weren't going to miss it for the world.

I don't think that I need to say much about the wedding, other than that it was beautiful and moving, and we were so happy that we were there to share the day with close friends and family.

So here are the photos of the beautiful side of the event:

Son, Daughter, Father, Son

B1 & B2 - such posers

Dad & Daughter do the lapel flower pinning thing

Water restrictions - gotta pay extra for water

What are they waiting for?

Dad & Daughter waiting patiently

THAT's what we've all be waiting for (for a few years)

Making the whole thing legal

The happy couple...

...dancing the night away


A random flower that I found pretty

The bouquet


And now those of the not so beautiful side:

Ah Nelson - such a picture of beauty

Is that Damo or Paul McDermot?

Who is that dashing fellow?

Oopsie forgot to do her face-ups this morning

On behalf of Bel and I, I just want to say thanks to Dad & Diane for inviting us to share in this special occasion. It was great to be a part of it, and I hope that you both find the happiness, joy, and comfort in your lives together that you both deserve.

PS: Nice work on having Fairy Bread at the reception. :)


Love,
Bj (on behalf of B2).

No comments: