Monday, September 07, 2009

B + B + me makes 3

Dear World outside,

Sorry that this message took so long to get to you, but the mail doesn't get picked up that often from in here. Maybe I need to talk to the mailman about that.

So, where am I, and more importantly, who am I. These are questions that you may well be asking yourselves.
The "where am I" is relatively easy to answer - I am in a warm, dark place, swimming around and enjoying the development process, as I have been for the last 15 weeks now.
"Who am I" can't be answered right now, but that question will start to be answered on 2nd March, 2010, when I see the light of the world and you guys for the first time. On that day I will receive my name, which will help start me on the journey to defining myself and being able to answer the question of who I am. Hopefully you guys will be able to help me out along the way. :)

So you recognise me later on, I thought I would send you a few pictures.


Week 7

Week 11

Look forward to seeing you soon-ish!

Love,
Me.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations guys! Very happy for you both. I hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

'Brush and Bel said...

Thanks! :)
All is going well so far. B was only sick once, and hasn't had any other real problems, other than fatigue.

Matt said...

Congrats guys, fantastic news! :)

That is one post office box I'd hate to clear out!

Naomi said...

Omigosh, congratulations!!! :D What wonderful news! Wish you all the best on this exciting new journey! :)

Tanya said...

Good to hear the pregnancy is going well. I suffered from the most awful morning sickness for 3 months so I feel for anyone who gets sick. Fatigue is part of the parcel I think.

Pat said...

Hahaha, nicely done. Congrats!