Sunday, May 21, 2006

'Brush licks balls in Belgium...

Screws took this killer photo when we visited the Atomium in Brussels, Belgium. You can find out about the Atomium here.



Suffice to say, that this thing was designed and built in the 50s for the World Fair. These balls are 59 feet in diameter, and would rival the biggest ones that Freddy ever got near. :) The top sphere houses a restaurant that can hold in the order of 140 ppl. Whoever came up with this idea really had balls! :)

Nice work on the pic, Screwsy. There will be more pics and a report on Belgium to follow l8r.

Tschüß,
'Brush.

PS: For those of you interested in chemistry - it is actually supposed to be an Iron molecule, rather than a mode of an atom (please no-one respond and say molecules are made up of atoms so its the same thing...) B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a familiar sight!

Hey brett - I've updated my blog (again hehe) to www.justjoshin.net.

Please change your links and lmk what you think of it.

Its my final blog, something that I hope to last me through my career. I really wanted a more professional web prescence and thats what I'm aiming for. I'll try to keep it interesting, but it'll be hard work!