Saturday, May 13, 2006

Long time, no post

Hi all,

Whoa, it has been a while since I posted last - sorry. It has been for good reason though - I have barely been home for the last month. I had a week in Amsterdam, then a few days back home, then off to Zürich, then a week in Denmark, then back to Zürich again, and finally a week of vacation with Screws here.

Bel and I spent a weekend in Copenhagen, so I will make a posting with a few pics from that.

I will also make a posting with some pics from when Screws was "in da House".

Anyway, sorry for the delay, and the weeks of silence.

Bis bald,
'Brush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you and that all is well - I know that the travel is all about work - but to we mere mortals here in Oz it sounds remarkable to hear that you are visiting places we only read about or see on TV.
Take good care of yourselves.
Luv, D&D