Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wenn in Schottland...

Last week I headed to Edinburgh for the week to take part in a Training course for one of our products. Having never been to Scotland before, I was kinda pumped about the trip. Won't bore you with any details, other than to say that we had a lot of fun, and here are some pictures...






Edinburgh Castle with some statue in the foreground (and miserable weather).

Edinburgh Castle with the gardens in the foreground that were filled with water in the 1500s to protect the castle (not from fish or frogs, I guess).

I would love to have one of these...

This guy did a presentation on the weapons and the lifestyle of the Highlanders. Very interesting stuff.

War and Peace. Church built in the 1000s, and the biggest gun in the castle.

Castle from the back side on a much nicer day.

And again from the back side. I love how the Castle blends into the rocks, like it is a part of the living rock.

Who's that sexy fella then, huh?

A wanna be Scot with a real Scot. I wish Derren would stop pretending...

2 comments:

Matt said...

Derren told me what was under your kilt...disappointing! ;)

'Brush and Bel said...

Isn't it bad form to free ball under someone else's kilt (especially when they have also freeballed under there)?