Sunday, March 19, 2006

Eine neue Jacke und einen Haarschnitt für Belinda

Gestern hat Belinda einen Haarschnitt bekommen. Es war das Erstes Mal, seit wir nach Deutschland gekommen sind. Auch hat sie eine neue Skijacke gekauft, aber ich denke, daß sie die bevor nächstes Jahr nicht benutzen wird, weil ich denke, daß Frühling schließlich angekommen hat.

Sorry about that, but I feel that I am out of practise, so I thought I would pound the first bit out in German. Well, here it is in English:
Yesterday Belinda got a haircut. It was the first time since we came to Germany. She also bought a new ski jacket, but I think that she won't use it before next year, because I think that spring has finally arrived.



Tschüß,
'Brush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I like the german "Haarschnitt" better - much more descriptive as a word