Friday, March 31, 2006

Like a cool breeze blowing over a still lake...

And just like that, Belinda has her work permit, and everything is good in the world again.

Well, not quite just like that, but close enough. We did have one moment of panic, when the guy at the Ausländerbehörde seemed to be indicating that he needed my passport, but I hadn't brought it with me. A quick flurry of German back and forth, and the problem seemed to go away. Now only if I could have understood what I said, I might know what fixed the problem... :)

Anyway, alles gut in the neighbourhood. :)

Tschüß,
'Brush

2 comments:

Jack... said...

Woohoo... Awesome news guys. Life can now proceed hopefull with minimal burocratic interactions... :)

Anonymous said...

Yehhh!! Told that the cat and the saucer and the cukoo clock all meant good things would come.