Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dunno how, but I did it!

I dunno how, but somehow I managed to deliver a 5 hour training session on our Product, completely in German today. Sure, it probably sounded like crap, but the Customers seemed to follow it, and were happy to have it delivered in crap German instead of good English, because it is easier for them to follow. :)

Now for some stupid pictures I have taken lately on my Palm...

Found this sign on the walk back from Bad Homburg. I love it, but I think it could have done without the "details".

This was painted on the wall in my room in Basel, Switzerland. My room was painted to look like a cave, looking out on Ayers Rock. They couldn't have chosen a better room for me if they tried.

This was outside a shop near where we live. Basically the long and the short of it is, that they purchase gold used to cap teeth, as well as other gold and silver. In the fine print it says that they purchase teeth-gold, even if it still has the teeth attached! EW!

Pity that this one didn't really turn out, but I couldn't get much closer to this guy. Basically he is using a huge blow-torch to kill/burn the weeds that were growing in the cracks of the paving. There has to be a better way, right? But I am sure that the "better way" wouldn't be nearly as much fun!

Tschüß,
'Brush

No comments: