Friday, September 29, 2006

Space Blog

I gotta admit that I have, quite often, a serious case of the Tall Poppy Syndrome, and it pisses me off when rich people buy their way into things - for example, a trip to the Space Station.

But, putting all of my personal problems aside, I acutally read the blog from Anousheh Ansari (US Business-woman who bough a ticket to space), and it acutally seems like this chick has her head fair square and level on her shoulders. I think that everyone should have a read of it, and consider some of the cool things that she says about Earth as it appears from Space, especially about lack of borders etc...

PS: Sorry that this blog entry wasn't funny...so here's some dancing giraffes to make up for it...


PPS: These are another pair of Puma boots that I bought around the time of B&T's wedding...

Geil, oder?

Tschüß,
'Brush

No comments: