Monday, September 18, 2006

Eine Bat-wurst

So, on the way back from Brussels the other night, I had to make "ein Pinkelstop" at one of the many rest stops along the autobahn.

I go into the toilets there - deciding to use the urinal (h8 that word) - and start going about my business. About 1/2 way through, this guy comes in and pulls in beside me (violation of Standards of Bathroom Conduct #1?). Then, rather than peeing, this guy starts having a bit of a bat, in a public toilet, with other people around! (Mother of all SBC violations, right?!?!?)

I promptly finished and got the hell out of there, and was damn glad that the autobahn speedlimit was unlimited at that point...

Tschüß,
'Brush

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you serious? It wasn't George Michael was it?

Pat said...

Ahahaha...only you, Brushy, can use the word "bat" so hilariously!

Matt said...

Eww! So wrong in so many ways.

But surely I'm not the only one to now internally debate whether it's actually possible?

;)