Sunday, January 15, 2006

Brr its cold out there

So after being here for, what, three months(?) we forgot the Sunday rule again today. (For those who have been reading awhile you may remember that the Sunday rule is that nothing is open here on Sundays.)

I just ventured out in this -6 weather to try and hire a DVD. After nearly freezing while scraping the windscreen I remembered half way there that it wouldn't be open!!!!

Oh well, I did a perfect parallel park when I came back home (on the wrong side of the car)!!

The forecast for today was a low of -7 and a high of -2. Brrrrrrr. It is going to be like this all week I think :-( and I have no Brett to keep me warm, as he is in Norway all week.

So think warm thoughts for us.
B

3 comments:

'Brush and Bel said...

-9C when we went out to the car this morning.

Anonymous said...

That is serious cold - mid 20s here at the moment. Just started back at work yesterday after 3 weeks off - wonderful break. All is well - take good care - thinking warm thoughts.

Dad & Diane

Anonymous said...

WARM THOUGHTS TO YOU MY LOVELYS.

See there WAS a point to going out that day. If you hadn't there might never have been the perfect parallel park!!

I cant do them properly here and i'm still on the right side of the car