Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mmmmm...Kaffee.... :)

Der beste Kaffee in Deutschland ... kommt aus meiner Küche! :)

Mmmmm...er schmeckt lecker!

It is a real struggle to find a good cup of coffee in Germany. Every time I order one it is too weak. I could ask for it "stark", but I never get up the guts to make my order more complicated than Ich möchte einen (Milch)Kaffee, bitte. Luckily my Krups machine turned up in our shipment from Australia, so now I can make good coffee in my own kitchen (using Fair Trade coffee, of course! (You all know what Belinda's like...)).

3 comments:

J-Man said...

Weak coffee... they have the same problem in Vancouver! In order to get the equivalent of a Melbourne cappuccino we have to ask for a Latte double shot (I suspect that most cafes use Starbucks as a template for their coffee).

'Brush and Bel said...

Yeah, I wasn't sure if they gave me a coffee or the dirty dish water the first time!

Anonymous said...

Ah Belinda, that's why we love you! Still drinking Fair Trade coffee and tea in another country... you're loveable!