Sunday, October 30, 2005

Diese Scheiße ist bananen!

Bel and I just discovered a gorgeous forest/park near our place so we just went expolring. We got back from our walk, and treated ourselves to some flavoured milk...YUM!


Here's a pic of the müllermilch bottles. The one on the left is Bananiger, and the one on the right is Pistazie Cocos. Let me just say that This shit is Bananas!. The banana flavoured one is like your standard banana flavoured milk...YUM! The pistacio coconut one is a whole new world of heaven! Die Milch is sehr lecker!

Tschüß,
'Brush, and Bel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm... Müllermilch :). I so love that stuff! The one thing I craved most of all when I was in Germany was flavoured milk. I would've killed for a 600 ml carton of Strawberry Big M (Vic.) or a Moove (NSW/ACT). After much angst I found Erdbeeren Müllermilch in the local Supermarkt. It was sitting there the whole time but I couldn't see it because it was in a YOGHURT CONTAINER!?! Anyway it did the trick and it's great to see there are some new flavours and they are IN BOTTLES!!! Did I tell you how envious I am of you two? At least I can experience Germany vicariously (is there are German word for that?) Oh and I'm all for the crazy product photos Brett... keep it up! Cheers, Benny