Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Old skool / Pimpin' shack

Here are some picks of our old skool / pimpin' shack. Hope it works this time...struggling to work out how to get the pics into the post.


Old skool kitchen table...

Old skool lounge room...

Old skool kitchen (with sloping roof)...

Old skool entrance hall...

Seriously pimpin' bed! You don't get the full effect of the bed here. I will take another pic later without the bedsheets on. Believe it or not, the mattresses match the rest of the bed, and the bedside tables! Also, you can lift up the mattresses to access storage space in the bed for bedsheets etc.

PS: The house smells like my Nan's house. What is with old people all smelling the same???

Tschüs,
'Brush

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pad. Very 70's looking...

Anonymous said...

Got the "old people" comment, I am sure Nan would be pleased !!

Anonymous said...

And I am back.... very nice indeed.... *snigger*.... can't believe you forgot the "Sunday-Rule"; you'd think the two of you weren't listening to a word I was saying. :)
Oh dear the tap/door/oven incident sounds all too familiar.... but think of it this way... at least they fix it on the same day and they actually FIX it.... maybe I should give our lovely real estate agent Etienne the number of your Mr Fix it...
Because I think by the time he would fly over here, fix it and return home it would still get the job done about twice as fast.... ah but the cost.... Yes... hmm.
Dearest Brett, regarding that dinosaur stamp of yours.... well, I'll consider your next entries and then I will make a qualified (what else) decision on whether or not you deserve one.... Oh by the way who wrote the note?! I hope it was Bel because if the handwriting was Brush's then I am not at all surprised that your poor landlords couldn't understand a word you were trying to say.... It was probably more to do with that they couldn't decipher it!!!
Oh dear I know I'm supposed to be nice but I remain as always with loads of love
Your evil German woman from Number 11

'Brush and Bel said...

Brett wrote the note - though he tried very hard to make it readable. :-)